Monday, November 9, 2009

Tagged...All things Purple/Pink!

Hi Everyone!



Ok, I was tagged to show all things blue - now I'm tagging for others to show all things Purple and/or Pink! Purple is my favorite color and Pink is my second favorite.
Here's some Pink/Purple thing from my room, again, no specific order.





1. Travel Bag (I some times use this as a giant purse)









2. Closet floor cushion









3.Pink shoe box containers







4.Purple Purse





5.Closet step stool





6.Wall/Mirror





7.Closet Hangers





I'm tagging the following bloggers to show the purple &/or pink from their room:


1.Vex In The City


2.The Beauty Thesis


3.Laura


4.Mocha Makeup Lover


5.Made for Makeup


6.Dvora Divine


7.Addicted to Lipstick


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tag. I'll get round to doing it eventually. I have a backlog of 'tagged' posts to do LOl xx

    ReplyDelete