Friday, September 4, 2009

New and Improved!




















Picture 1 contains the new and improved E.L.F. lashes, picture 2 contains they older E.L.F. lahes and picture 3 gives you a side by side comparison.


E.L.F. Cosmetics lashes are of great quality. The hair quality can be compared to the leading drug store brands such as Andrea’ and Ardell. The only imperfection with the final product was the strip; whit thread. Yes, I said “White Thread”. I spent valuable time coloring the white thread to black by using cream gel eyeliners. That’s now a thing of the past.
E.L.F. Cosmetics truly listened to their valuable customers and revamped their product. The lashes still have the same great hair quality, but the strip is now BLACK. The best part of the revamp is the price; still a buck!
Customers often complain about the glue quality, I’d suggest investing in DUO adhesive. DUO is sold at drugstores cosmetics retailers such as Rite Aid, CVS, Ulta, Sephora, and MAC ranging from $4.00 to $7.00.
Way the pros and cons, Ardell lashes are $4 at most drugstore retailers (doesn’t include glue) and E.L.F. lashes are $1 at http://www.eyeslipsface.com/.


























2 comments:

  1. I have a pair of elf lashes but I have never tried them. I guess it's time to pull them out and try them on..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got my order today and these are now on my must have in my collection at all times.

    ReplyDelete